After a memorable “Disney Night,” 13 celebrity and pro-dancer couples compete for the fourth week live for the 2020 season.
The show will start with a comedic PSA cold open, followed by Skai Jackson giving a powerful tribute to her friend and fellow actor Cameron Boyce, as well as AJ McLean walking down memory lane on his Backstreet Boys journey since the beginning.
Vying for America’s vote, each couple will dance to a variety of songs including “Rise” by Katy Perry, “Smooth” by Santana featuring Rob Thomas, “Adore You” by Harry Styles and “Crocodile Rock” by Elton John.
The couples (with their dance choices and songs) are as follows:
- Head coach Monica Aldama (“CHEER”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Samba to “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Beautiful Crazy” by Luke Combs
- Super Bowl Champion Vernon Davis and pro Peta Murgatroyd dancing the Rumba to “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
- TV and film actress Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe dancing the Paso Doble to “Rise” by Katy Perry
- Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Foxtrot to “Ordinary People” by John Legend
- Actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”) and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Salsa to “Que Viva La Vida” by Wisin
- Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Cha Cha to “Larger Than Life” by Backstreet Boys
- Emmy® Award-winning host of “The Real” and sideline correspondent on “Holey Moley,” Jeannie Mai, and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Tango to “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripes
- TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the Cha Cha to “Smooth” by Santana featuring Rob Thomas
- GRAMMY®-winning rapper Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Paso Doble to “All I Do is Win” by DJ Khalid
- TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”) and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Rumba to “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion
- Actress Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”) and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the Foxtrot to “Adore You” by Harry Styles
- Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Jive to “Crocodile Rock” by Elton John