The show will start with host Tyra Banks walking out to the ballroom to “I’m Coming Out” by Diana Ross. In addition, judge Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert will dance a special Paso Doble to “Uccen” by Taalbi Brothers.
Vying for America’s vote, each couple will dance to a variety of songs including “Sorry” by Justin Bieber, “She’s Always a Woman” by Billy Joel, “Celebration” by Kool & The Gang and “On the Floor” by Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull, among others.
The couples (with their dance choices and songs) are as follows:
• Head coach Monica Aldama (“CHEER”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Rumba to “Have I Told You Lately” by Rod Stewart
• Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Samba to “Sorry” by Justin Bieber
• Super Bowl Champion Vernon Davis and pro Peta Murgatroyd dancing the Cha Cha to “Celebration” by Kool & The Gang
• Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Cha Cha to “Say So” by Dojo Cat, featuring Nicki Minaj
• Actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”) and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Viennese Waltz to “She’s Always a Woman” by Billy Joel
• Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Samba to “Mi Gente” by J Balvin and Willy William
• Emmy® Award-winning host of “The Real” and sideline correspondent on “Holey Moley,” Jeannie Mai, and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Rumba to “You Gotta Be” by Des’ree
• GRAMMY®-winning rapper Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Humble & Kind” by Tim McGraw
• TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”) and pro Jenna Johnson dancing Jazz to “Good Vibrations” by Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch
• Actress Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”) and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing Contemporary to “Stars” by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
• Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Salsa to “On The Floor” by Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull