THE CELEBRATED VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGELS CHALLENGE SOME OF THE
HOTTEST BACHELORS TO GRACE THE BACHELOR MANSION;
‘STRANGER THINGS’ STAR GATEN MATARAZZO AND TEEN DANCE SENSATION MADDIE ZIEGLER, ALONG WITH HER POP STAR SISTER MACKENZIE,
GO HEAD-TO-HEAD IN THE SECOND HALF OF A STELLAR EPISODE OF
ABC’S ‘CELEBRITY FAMILY FEUD‘
“Victoria’s Secret Angels vs. Bachelor Men and Gaten Matarazzo vs. Maddie & Mackenzie Ziegler” – Victoria’s Secret’s legendary Angels will take on a team of some of Bachelor Nation’s most popular bachelors, as they compete to win cash for their charities. The next game of the night features “Stranger Things” star Gaten Matarazzo facing off against teen dance sensation Maddie Ziegler and her sister, pop star Mackenzie, along with members of their respective families on a star-studded episode of “Celebrity Family Feud,” airing WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 4 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 7/7/19)
Hosted by the highly popular stand-up comedian, actor, author and Emmy® Award winner Steve Harvey, “Celebrity Family Feud” returns for its fifth season, kicking off ABC’s popular and expanded “Summer Fun & Games.” Once again, celebrities, along with their families, go head-to-head in a contest to name the most popular responses to survey-type questions posed to 100 people for a chance to win money for a charity of their choice.
The celebrity teams who will try to guess what the “survey said” are the following:
Victoria’s Secret Angels vs. Bachelor Men
Team Victoria’s Secret Angels; playing for Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Martha Hunt – Victoria’s Secret Angel
- Jasmine Tookes – Victoria’s Secret Angel
- Josephine Skriver – Victoria’s Secret Angel
- Lais Ribeiro – Victoria’s Secret Angel
- Sara Sampaio – Victoria’s Secret Angel
Team The Bachelors; playing for Girls, Inc.
- Wells Adams – one of JoJo’s bachelors from season 12 of “The Bachelorette” and the bartender from “Bachelor in Paradise”
- Wills Reid – one of Becca’s bachelors from season 14 of “The Bachelorette”
- Eric Bigger – one of Rachel’s bachelors from season 13 of “The Bachelorette”‘
- Blake Horstmann – the runner-up on Becca’s season 14 of “The Bachelorette”
- Jason Tartick – one of Becca’s bachelors from season 14 of “The Bachelorette”
In the next game of “Celebrity Family Feud,” the two contesting teams are the following:
Gaten Matarazzo vs. Maddie & Mackenzie Ziegler
Team Gaten Matarazzo – actor on “Stranger Things”;playing for CCD Smiles
- Gaetano J. Matarazzo Jr. – father
- Gaetano J. Matarazzo – grandfather
- Sabrina Claire Matarazzo – sister
- Victoria Ann Olivier – cousin
Team Maddie Ziegler – teen dance prodigy, model, actress and New York Times bestselling author; playing for My Friend’s Place
- Mackenzie Ziegler – pop star, actress and “DWTS Jr.” finalist
- Melissa Gisoni – mother and TV personality
- Charlize Glass – Maddie’s best friend and dancer
- Renee Burkey – aunt (Melissa’s sister)
“Celebrity Family Feud” is produced by Fremantle and is taped in front of a live audience in Los Angeles, California. Gaby Johnston and Jennifer Mullin are executive producers.
*COPYRIGHT ©2019 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. All photography is copyrighted material and is for editorial use only. Images are not to be archived, altered, duplicated, resold, retransmitted or used for any other purposes without written permission of ABC. Images are distributed to the press in order to publicize current programming. Any other usage must be licensed. Photos posted for Web use must be at the low resolution of 72dpi, no larger than 2×3 in size.
ABC Media Relations
Photography and video available at www.wdtvpress.com.
For more information on “Celebrity Family Feud,” visit ABC.com.